CHS Invitational Concert
Monday, September 25(Required Chamber Strings only)
- CHS Auditorium @ 7:00 pm
- Listen to performances from the varsity orchestras from First Colony, Fort Settlement, Sartartia & CHS Chamber Strings!
CHS Orchestra Fall Concert
Wednesday, October 4 (Required All Student)
- CHS Auditorium @ 6:30pm
- All six Clements Orchestra ensembles will perform their fall concert music!
Haraz Coffee Shop Spirit Night
Friday, October 6
- 13582 University Blvd suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77479 @3pm-9pm
- Come join us to support our Booster Club and enjoy a snack and drink with friends and orchestra family! View Flyer
Fair use fees
Due by Thursday, August 31
- Please register and pay fair use fees at this link
- This fee helps cover clinicians, educational supplies, and performance events that are not covered by the district budget.
Dallas Trip Contract
Friday-Saturday, April 12-13, 2024
- $100 deposits are past due
- View contract
CHSO Booster Club Meeting
Monday, Oct 16
- CHS Orchestra Room @7-8pm
- New and existing orchestra parents are welcome to our booster club meetings to learn more about the orchestra and the booster club activities. Meetings are held every second Monday of each month.
We are excited about your interest in the Clements High School Orchestra. We look forward to sharing our fun, friendships, musical explorations, and sense of pride with you! We will be glad to answer any questions that you may have about our program.
Since our inception in 1991, the Clements Orchestra program has grown into one of the premier programs in the state of Texas. We have grown from 30 original members in 1992-93 to a program of over 190 members. Over the years, the Clements Orchestra has consistently placed in the top level of the TMEA State Honor Orchestra competition for both String and Symphony Orchestra events, including appearances as the 2000 Full Honor Orchestra and 2012 String Honor Orchestra. The Varsity Chamber Strings have performed twice at The Midwest International Band and Orchestra Conference held in Chicago, Illinois, most recently in 2010. Additionally, the Clements Symphony appeared at The Midwest Clinic in December 2014.